Nanny Services -Paragon Personnel
Child care provider required for family with one school age child.
The applicant must be mature, loving, energetic, honest, outgoing, independent and reliable
- Supervise and care for the child is main priority.
- Assist to prepare meals for the child and lunches for school
- Perform housekeeping duties for the child
- Prepare child for rest periods
- Instruct child in personal hygiene and social development.
- Supervise the child while doing their homework
- Accompany to and from school and activities
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
- Assume full responsibility of child and household in parent’s absence.
Job Requirements – Experience and Qualifications:
– Completion of the equivalent of the Canadian secondary school education (post-secondary education is an asset)
– At least 6 months of Caregiver training or at least one year of full-time paid experience as a caregiver or in a related field or occupation in the past three years
– First Aid Certificate or Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) Certificate (or willing to take course upon employment)
– Able to speak, write and read English
– Eligible to receive work permit for Canada
Work Setting: Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is NOT a condition of employment
Company will be responsible for ensuring successful candidate(s) who are not Canadian residents are assisted in the process of procuring their Canadian work permits/visas.
Terms of Employment:
The job is full-time, 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday. Days off: Saturday and Sunday
Health Care benefits, 2 weeks paid holidays, 30 minutes paid meal break
Relocation cost paid by the employer
Position open and available to Indigenous people, persons with disabilities, newcomers, and vulnerable youth. Canadian citizens and Permanent residents are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com