Apolla Demolition & Excavating Ltd.
Apolla Demolition & Excavating Ltd., provides residential, commercial and industrial services such as site development, grading, recycling demolition, pre-loading, drain tile, storm and sanitary management system, rock-breaking, civil construction, oil tank removal, dump tucking service, and much more.
We are looking for a full-time permanent Accounting Bookkeeper.
Visa Sponsorship included: Yes
- Efficiently prepare, process, track, maintain and follow-up on all projects account receivables, invoicing and account payable ensuring accuracy and strict adherence to due dates
- Back up files and maintain well organized ledger of files/documentation
- Develop monthly financial statements, including cash flow, profit and loss statements and balance sheets
- Maintain accuracy with files, records and associated documentation
- Maintain company procedures and standards in addition to ensuring compliance with applicable federal and provincial regulations
- Calculate and prepare cheque for payrolls and for utility, tax and other bills
- Complete and submit tax remittance forms, workers’ compensation forms, pension contribution forms and other government documents
- Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports
- Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems
- Calculation and payment of GST
- Receiver General Reconciliation
- Perform other related duties as assigned
– High School education and above
– Must have hands-on experience in bookkeeping with minimum 1 year of experience, professional accounting experience is preferred
– Must be familiar with accounting software such as Simply Accounting
– Must pick up work quickly, minimum training required
– Well versed and comfortable with setting up processes and procedures
– Strong knowledge of MS Office & email applications
– Intermediate Excel skills, working with multiple spreadsheets is required
– Demonstrate strong oral & written communication skills
– Ability to work independently and take initiative while working collaboratively as part of the team
We welcome all application from everyone; however, only selected and qualified candidates will be interviewed.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org