NG Fung Enterprises (1999) Ltd
Established in 1999 in Richmond, British Columbia, NG Fung Enterprises (1999) Ltd is a grocery and seafood wholesale company supplying restaurants and supermarkets in Richmond, and nearby cities.
With over 15 years of experience in the wholesale trade market and collaborating with suppliers in China, NG Fung Enterprises has gained a reliable reputation locally and established long-term and good working relationships with Chinese suppliers. We have been able to bring the best quality seafood ingredients to BC and our clients embrace our products and efforts.
NG Fung Enterprises has a group of dedicated employees who are experienced in helping clients choose the best suitable products. We respond fast to customer inquiries and work extra hard to ensure that the orders do arrive on time and with quality.
We have a position available, and we are waiting for a great one to join our team as soon as possible.
Duties and tasks:
- Research, develop and implement sales /promotional strategies.
- Assist in the preparation of promotional materials.
- Prepare accounts’ reports and analysis as needed.
- Answer inquiries and give sales/promotional suggestions.
- Monitor the sales team’s progress and support them to meet targets.
- Coordinate sales team; including discussing queries and different selling techniques, identifying shortcomings and proposing improvements.
- Engage in industrial events to promote company’s brand and maintain client relationships.
To be qualified for the position:
- College diploma or equivalent experience is required.
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience in wholesale/trading industry or 5 years of sales experience in other industries is required.
- Must be able to communicate in English.
- Supervisory experience of working with a team up to four people.
- Familiar with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook and MS PowerPoint.
– Ability to pay attention to detail;
– Ability to work under pressure with the fast-paced environment;
– Excellent oral communication skills and organizational skills;
– Client focus and initiative;
– Ability to make the professional judgment;
– Ability to work as a team player and has effective interpersonal skills
Working hours: 40 hours/week (9:00am to 6:00pm)
Job type: Permanent
Urban area, Public transportation is available
Application is accepted only by email
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com