Immigration Management ‘Si-Won’
Immigration Management ‘Si-Won’ is a consulting agency providing both immigration and education consulting services specifically to international students.
Currently, along with the rapid increase of the number of international students moving to Canada, and since Education Market in Canada is getting bigger each year, we have decided to expand our business to education field.
We are seeking an Office Manager who has in depth knowledge in office operation and who can supervise and co-ordinate the team’s administrative procedures. He/ She will perform administrative activities to support smooth daily operation of Immigration Management ‘Si-Won’.
Working hours: 30 hours per week
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Starting Date of Employment: As Soon As Possible
Position Available: 1
Benefits: 2 weeks paid vacations per year
- Completion of secondary school is required;
- A university degree or college diploma in business or public administration is preferred but not mandatory;
- At least 1 year of work experience in a senior clerical or executive secretarial position related to office administration is required;
- Work Experience in education agency or Knowledge in education market of Canada is preferred but not mandatory;
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English;
- Strong attention to detail and prioritization skills.
– Supervise and co-ordinate office administrative staffs, review and assess current office procedures, update and implement new procedures;
– Prioritize work and work with deadlines and ensure procedures are followed;
– Gather data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence;
– Perform administrative activities to support smooth daily operation of Immigration Management ‘Si-Won’;
– Organize and plan for office services, including supplies, forms, disposal of assets, and office equipment maintenance/repair;
– Support operational budget preparation and monitor and maintain inventory and budget controls.
Please note that multiple submissions by one individual for this position will not be considered. Submissions will be reviewed and those who we believe might be a perfect addition to our team will be contacted. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply; however, Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com