Cloud Nine College
Cloud Nine College offers friendly classes for all levels, from Beginner to Advanced, where patient and experienced teachers will help the students to reach their language potential. Lessons are created to reflect each student’s needs and to help students develop a new set of skills that will help to create new pathways to their future.
Along with opening New Career College Programs in early 2020, currently our programs include Business English, General English and IELTS Preparation as well as Pathway programs, after which our students can transfer to study at many colleges in B.C.
Terms of Employment: Permanent
Working Hours: 30 hours per week
Starting Date of Employment: As soon as possible
Position Available: 1
Benefits: 4% vacation pay
Visa Sponsorship included: Yes
- Promptly respond to all incoming mails and E-mails of enquiries and requests for information or re-direct to correspondence department;
- Answer and re-direct phone calls to appropriate department, and co-ordinate effective internal communication;
- Supporting preparing and proofreading invoices for student and proofreading presentation and brochures before sending;
- Schedule and confirm appointments with students and organize meetings for our team member including student advisory and director;
- Maintain office inventory and place order when needed;
- Greet clients and direct clients to appropriate person;
- Prepare and record minutes of meetings;
- Follow established office procedure and make amendments with approval of director;
- Make reservation and travel bookings when instructed.
– Completion of Secondary school is required;
– Completion of a one- or two-year college or other program for administrative assistants or secretaries
– Minimum 1 year of previous clerical work experience is required;
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
– Able to work in a team environment;
– Ensure optimal level of customer service.
How To Apply: Please email us your resume and cover letter to the email below with the subject line of ‘Attention Cloud Nine: Administrative Assistant Position’. Please note that multiple submissions by one individual for this position will not be considered.
All submissions will be carefully reviewed and those who we believe are the perfect candidate for this position will be contacted. Inquiries: e-mail only please. We welcome diversity and encourage applications from visible minorities group members, woman, indigenous persons, person with disabilities, persons of minority sexual orientations and gender identities, and others with the skills and knowledge to productively engage with diverse communities.
All qualified candidates with legal authorization to work in Canada are encouraged to apply; however, Canadians and Permanent Residents will be given priority
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com