Memories of Indian Cuisine
Memories of India is a well-established fine dining restaurant . We are expanding our business operations to the next level by way of making significant renovations and implementing a strategic marketing expansion plan.
Creston, a small regional area of east Kootenay, BC is an agriculture-based economy consistently developing both commercial and industrial enterprises in harmony with the agricultural products of the province. A unique economic development makes Creston an attractive place in the province of British Columbia.
A joint venture investment plan is in order to support this business expansion making this restaurant one of the finest places to be.
In the process of this business expansion plan the restaurant is searching for (1) qualified and experienced permanent full-time Restaurant Manager to join our team.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Plan, organize and evaluate the operations of a restaurant, bar, cafeteria and beverage services of our restaurant.
- Determine type of services to be offered and implement operational procedures.
- Recruit staff and oversee staff training.
- Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance.
- Control inventory, monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices.
- Resolve customer complaints and ensure health and safety regulations are followed.
- Negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies.
- Negotiate arrangements with clients for catering or use of facilities for banquets or receptions.
Visa Sponsorship included: Yes
Completion of a college or other program related to hospitality or food and beverage service management.
Minimum 1-2 years of experience as a restaurant manager.
Language in the workplace is English.
Special skill and essential knowledge Requirements to enhance business expansion plan:
– The position preciously requires the candidate to have excellent management skills along with knowledge in beer and wine products in combination with the knowledge of variety of International infused Indian appetizers.
– The applicant must be able to work as a team player with other supervisors and kitchen staff to accomplish the management’s goal.
– Comprehensive knowledge on how to serve wine and beer to the guests and simultaneously introducing the products to the large group of people.
– Should have an outstanding charismatic personality, well-spoken and excellent public relation characteristic.
– Able to organize and manage large public gathering and special events.
– Be aware and stay up-to-date on restaurant health and safety policies and procedures.
– Design and plan the menu in according the various special events including weddings, corporate meetings, family union etc.
– Must be able to resolve customers complaints in a courteous manner.
If you think you meet these criteria please send your resume and a cover letter via email
Number of Positions: 1
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org