Dameng Internet Ltd.
Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Positions Available: 1
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree
Dameng Internet’s product: iLokol, is successfully providing a new e-commerce solution, including online sales platform complex, efficient end-to-end logistics system in cities, powerful merchandise and order management system, seller sales data analysis, 24-hour official customer service and e-commerce skills training and consulting for small and medium-sized enterprises.
As a fast-growing company, we urgently demand an experienced User Support Technician to join us.
- Set up user accounts, permissions and passwords for new users;
- Provide telephone and on-line support for users working with Windows OS and MAC OS;
- Communicate effectively and clearly with both technical and non-technical user requests in order to determine, assess, priorities, and resolve requests and problems;
- Managing priorities and ensure all issues are completed as per the suggested timelines;
- Diagnose and resolve technical problems encountered by users;
- Monitor and perform regular upgrades to ensure computer systems and networks remain updated;
- Research and test new technologies/ solutions based on requirements to address future or immediate needs;
- Perform other related duties and tasks as required.
Education, Experience and Skills Requirements:
– Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Communication Engineering, Network Administration or equivalent technical discipline is required;
– Working knowledge of server computing, routing, firewalls, phone systems and patching.
– Customer service experience, skills and ability to handle pressure situations;
– Strong communication and problem-solving skills;
– Effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and cover letter to the email below.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org