J & D Developments Ltd. dba Panago Pizza
Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
Visa Sponsorship included: Yes
They are looking for a dynamic Restaurant Manager to lead all aspects of our business. You will deliver a high-quality menu and motivate our staff to provide excellent customer service.
- Manage, oversee and monitor overall operations of the restaurant
- Effectively plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of the restaurant
- Make sure every Guest is greeted with a smile, thanked for their business and invited to return
- Work closely with management to meet revenue objectives
- Execute Systems daily to insure a clean, organized restaurant, prepared to provide excellent product and service
- Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance
- Assist in providing Team Members with the appropriate training to provide outstanding Quality, Friendliness, and Cleanliness.
- Maintain high standards of service throughout the operational day.
- Demonstrate patience and a positive attitude with the crew while delegating tasks and giving Instructions
- Negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies
- Set challenging goals for self and crew during shift and ensure accountability
- Utilize all management tools to keep accurate and current records providing the historical data to plan for increased sales and profit.
- Recruit staff and oversee staff training
- Control inventory monitor revenues and modify procedures.
- Resolve customer complaints and ensure health and safety regulations are followed
– Completion of secondary school is mandatory.
– 2-3 years of experience in food service sector including at least 1 years of supervisory experience is required.
– Excellent communication skills in English
– Ability to work flexible hours, including nights and weekends
– Exceptional organization and leadership skills
– Dependable and reliable
As per mutual agreement and BC Employment standards act 4% vacation of the gross salary or 10 days of paid vacation annually.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible via email below
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org