VE Stone Ltd
Terms of Employment: Permanent
VE Stone is a full-scale fabrication facility. We work on the smallest bathroom and kitchen job to the largest commercial project.
At our facility located in Surrey BC. We have hundreds of different stone colors for you to select from, include granite marble and quartz.
We currently seek a full-time Project Manager to join our team. As a Project Manager, you will display the following duties:
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the activities of a kitchen related renovating project.
- Prepare bids for kitchen renovation projects.
- Consult with customers, architects and engineers regarding plans and specifications
- Select, employ and supervise renovation staff to do specialized work, such as plumbing, heating and electrical work in the kitchen.
- Plan and prepare work schedules and co-ordinate the activities of renovation staff
- Inspect work performed by kitchen renovation staff to ensure quality and conformity with plans and specifications
- Prepare and maintain a directory of suppliers and by kitchen renovation staff
- Assist in marketing and advertising strategies to promote company’s products and services
– Completion of secondary school is required. A Bachelor’s degree or College diploma in Business or other field is preferred.
– Minimum 1 years’ working experience working as administrator or the similar position .
– Fluent in English.
– Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
– Ability to effectively manage and prioritize multiple tasks.
– Ability to work long hours, weekends, and holidays as required.
If you aspire to reach further and achieve more, please send your resume and cover letter to the email below and quote “Project Manager” in the subject line.
As a busy facility, please kindly note that Phone Call and Walk-in Application for this position are not acceptable.
We thank all candidates for your interest, however only candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com