Dalvir Kaur & Sulakhan S Dosanjh
Dosanjh Family resident is currently looking for a NANNY for their two children (13 years , 14 years).
Positions Available: 1
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Vacation Pay :4 % of the gross salary will be paid.
- Completion of secondary school
- Minimum 1 year of experience in similar position or Completion of a training program in child care or a related field is required.
- CPR / First aid certification would be an asset.
- Supervise and care for children in the absence of parents
- Prepare meals for children according to employer’s instructions
- Oversee children’s activities, such as meals and rest periods, as instructed by employer
- Keep children in personal hygiene and social development
- Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents
- Maintain a healthy environment in the home
- Tend to the emotional well-being of children
- Take children to and from school and to appointments
- Laundry of children clothes and bedding’s only when the children are at schools
- Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding child.
- Assume full responsibility of the household in the absence of the parents
– Reliable, trustworthy, warm, calm, good interpersonal and communication skills.
– Energetic and comfortable with young children.
– Must have a flexible schedule and be available for early morning, day, early evening shifts.
4% vacation pay as per British Columbia regulations will be paid each pay day on a bi-weekly basis.
Optional live-in accommodations available at no charge.
Company will be responsible for ensuring successful candidate(s) who are not Canadian residents are assisted in the process of procuring their Canadian work permits/visas.
NOTE: Live-in arrangement is not a condition of employment. Job is open and available to Canadian citizens, permanent residents, indigenous persons, youth & immigrants. Candidate should be eligible to work in Canada.
If interested in this position, please apply
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org