101 Education & Immigration Inc.
101 Education & Immigration Inc., known as Space Edu was established in 2017 in BC, Canada. Space Edu is providing the education service including but not limited to ESL / IETELS training, AP / SAT courses, All Subjects After School Tutoring and University Planning. Space Edu is expanding to worldwide market by combining excellent teacher resources along with advanced IT method.
We are hiring now Marketing – Vice President to lead our team to achieve the target. As a key member of our growing team, the Marketing VP, will define marketing strategies to support our growth by defining the overall marketing strategy.
In this role, you will play an integral part in developing, implementing and managing key marketing and brand development strategies, develop communication planning and drive B2B marketing among existing and new potential partners.
This role will also be accountable to grow brand awareness in key markets to strengthen sales and business opportunities.
If you are a highly collaborative, strategic thinker who is excited about being part of a fast-growing organization that fosters innovation, continuous change and accountability, this is the career opportunity for you!
Job Type: Permanent
Working Hour: 30 Hrs per Week
Key responsibility :
- Using a Solution Selling sales approach, work with prospective and existing clients to determine needs and develop the appropriate sales strategy to secure new programs
- Develop and drive key objectives and alignment between potential partners and Spaceedu.
- Negotiate business terms to establish mutually beneficial partner agreements
- Manage partner relationship throughout the lifecycle of identification/discovery, enablement, support, go-to-market, and reference
- Communicate and make formal presentations to partners
- Call on new clients to conduct a needs analysis, and explain features of services, costs, and advantages
- Work with other staff that support the sales process;
- Lead strategic process and planning with established client/partners
- Oversee project details for marketing strategy implementation and delivery of new student recruitment to achieve student population targets
- Reporting and conducting opportunity assessments and evaluating new / existing program opportunities
- Manage application/enrollment forecasts, delivery of course development initiatives, marketing campaign efficacy, student retention, and student services
- Responsible for client satisfaction and relationships
- Allocate material, human and financial resources to implement organizational policies and programs
- Authorize and organize the establishment of major departments and associated senior staff positions
- Establish financial and administrative controls
- Select middle managers, directors or other executive staff
– Bachelor degree
– 5 Years above experience as a middle manager in marketing & sales position
– Strong presentation skills to internal and external clients at all levels
– Demonstrated critical thinking skills, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
– Outstanding interpersonal, written communication and strong/succinct oral communication skills essential.
– Results-oriented professional with strong work Demonstrated success working independently, working on many activities concurrently.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org