Boston Pizza Fort Nelson is currently seeking 3 Food service supervisors to monitor activities in a busy kitchen
Visa Sponsorship included: Yes
Aboriginal youth, indigenous persons, vulnerable youth, new comers and people with disabilities who can demonstrate required education and work experience are encouraged to apply.
- Reporting to the kitchen manager/assistant kitchen manager the supervisor will
- Ensure that all food and products are consistently prepared and served according to the restaurant’s recipes, portioning, cooking and plating standards.
- Foster a positive company culture.
- Manage and execute all aspects of heart of house human resources: recruitment and selection, training, performance management, recognition and development.
- Oversee and manage Food Costs: including ordering, production and weekly inventory. Analyze, identify opportunities, create action plan, communicate and monitor results.
- supervise and deliver the Perfect Guest Experience through effective scheduling: Maintain an accurate and up-to-date plan of restaurant staffing needs.
- Prepare schedules and ensure that the HOH is properly staffed for all shifts.
- Maintain a positive attitude that promotes teamwork within the restaurant.
- Lead, manage and deliver the Perfect Culinary Experience each shift: Oversee preparation, production, presentation, cleanliness, teamwork and safety throughout each shift.
- Shift management of controllable costs: Food, beverage, labor and QC prom line.
- Ensure operational and occupational health and safety standards are in place and adhered to every shift.
- Other duties as required.
Must be completely fluent in English- writing, reading and speaking
must speak/read/write fluent English,
all duties performed on-site
Sun-life benefits package after 6 months (prescriptions, dental, disability, etc.)
Wage negotiable with extensive experience
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org