Bill’s Trucking Ltd.
Anticipated Start Date (at the latest in 3 months): As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Overtime, Weekend, Day
Education: High School
Experience: 1-2 years of experience in similar field required
Type of Industry Experience: Administrative, clerical
- Providing support to our director and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
- Perform general office duties and provide administrative support.
- Perform light bookkeeping duties for our company such as schedules, general ledgers and books.
- Coordinate with director and company accountant for the payroll, tax returns, GST remittances and other financial transactions.
- Maintain, order, oversee the supplies for company.
- Schedule and confirm appointments.
- Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages. Maintain contact lists.
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory.
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems.
- Maintain the effective operation and upkeep the office equipment, including photocopier, fax machine, Printers, computers and telephones.
- In the absence of the management, handles administrative complaints, receives and organizes documents and reports to the management.
- Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents.
- Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Work under pressure
Essential Skills: Working with others, Problem solving, Critical thinking, Job task planning and organizing, significant use of memory
Candidate must be eligible to work in Canada. Position is available and open to Aboriginal youth, new immigrants and persons with disabilities.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org