Have you been searching for information technology scholarships in Canada? In this article, we will show you various information technology scholarships in Canada.
The below are lists of scholarships on information technology, available in Canada.
University of Twente Scholarships (UTS)
The University of Twente has recently opened scholarships for both non-EU/EEA and EU/EEA countries to information technology in the university.
The host university for this scholarship is the University of Twente, in the Netherlands, to study a Masters’s program in the field of information technology.
The below are the available programs for this scholarship.
- Applied Mathematics
- Biomedical Engineering
- Applied Physics
- Business Administration
- Business Information Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering and Management
- Communication Science
- Computer Science
- Construction Management and Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Embedded Systems
- Educational Science and Technology
- Environmental and Energy Management
- European Studies
- Health Sciences
- Industrial Design Engineering
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Interaction Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Philosophy of Science, Technology, and Society
- Public Administration
- Sustainable Energy Technology
- Systems and Control
- Number of Scholarships:
The Value for this scholarship is worth €3000- €22,000, which will cover all your tuition fees, and other costs, such as accommodation, and textbooks.
The below are eligibility criteria, which you must meet up to be qualified for this scholarship.
- Before you will be considered for scholarships, you must have been given admission by the University of Twente.
- You must have been given a provisional admission to study for a master’s degree, in any of the fields listed above.
- You must not have studied at the University of Twente for any program before.
- You must have accepted the terms to obtain a student visa.
- You must be proficient in English language speaking, and you must have taken English language exams.
Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships for Developing
Commonwealth distance learning scholarships are meant for candidates who are less privileged and desire to further their education.
This scholarship board provides fully funded scholarships for candidates who are ready to study in Canada.
The eligible countries for these scholarships are.
- The Gambia
- Papua New Guinea
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- Sri Lanka
If your country is among one of the countries listed above, you can apply for this scholarship.
- You must be a citizen of any of the countries listed above
- A minimum of an upper second class degree is required for this scholarship. Having a higher degree will influence your chances of getting selected for this scholarship.
- You must show that you do not have the financial capacity to sponsor your education.
Heinrich Boell Scholarships in Canada for International Students
The Heinrich Boell Foundation scholarship is currently open for all international students who want to further their education in Germany.
This scholarship is meant for all those who would like to have their master’s degree in the field of information technology in Canada. The scholarship is open to all international students.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must not have to be a Canadian citizen and must have displayed a high level of academic performance.